Electromagnetism & Energy
The use of in silico testing techniques in the electrical and electronics industries has been growing steadily over the last few years. Mainly because it allows companies to reduce production time and costs by replacing physical prototypes for testing and refinement with virtual prototypes.
The electric power industry provides the production and distribution of electrical energy, often referred to as electrical power, in sufficient quantities to areas that need electricity through a grid. The electric power industry considers four fundamental processes that can be improved through in silico experimentation with virtual prototypes:
Electronics deals with electrical circuits involving active electronic components based on semiconductors connected to active components. It is possible to use simulation and experiment with virtual prototypes to design and improve electronic systems, devices and parts.
- Passive components (capacitors, inductors, resistors)
- Integrated circuits
- Improve thermal and ventilation processes
- Facilitating environmental certification processes
- Water supply and treatment
- Technological separation and utilization of plastics waste
- Landfill design and optimization
- Technological management of air and wastewater pollution
- Environmental impact mitigation
- Utilization of waste energy from industrial processes
Clean Energy & Environment
The clean and renewable energy industry generates hundreds of billions and is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years. There is tremendous economic opportunity for countries, companies and universities that invest in R&D&I projects aimed at inventing, manufacturing and exporting clean energy technologies.
Silico SE’s services facilitate certification processes and regulatory compliance by designing more efficient and environmentally friendly products and processes.